Provides assistance with rent, utilities and housing for transients and homeless people, as well as for families who have come upon hard times.
- Building Accessibility
- Accessible main entrance (zero step approach)
- Accessible public restroom
- Designated disability parking
Call for appointment
There is no fee for this service.
- application/registration forms
- consent form
- eviction notice
- rental/lease agreement
- telephone number
- utility disconnection notice
Building hours are 9:00am - 4:00pm. Hours for the different programs may vary.
Otter Tail County
Telephone types, numbers and hours
(218) 739 - 5489|
(218) 739 - 9692||9:30am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday|
Statewide TTY Number
Dial 7-1-1 Learn More