|Service:||County Veterans Service Office (CVSO)|
||Winona County Veterans Services Office (CVSO)|
|Location:||202 W 3rd St, Winona, MN, 55987-3146 Map|
Each county in Minnesota has a County Veterans Service Office (CVSO) to assist veterans and their families.
* Assist veterans to get state (dental, optical, subsistence programs, housing) and federal (compensation, pension, medical treatment) benefits
* Advise, counsel, educate and advocate about benefits like medical, pay, housing and education
* Initiate benefit claims filing
- Building Accessibility
- Accessible main entrance (zero step approach)
- Accessible public restroom
- Designated disability parking
- Languages other than English
- Type of Client Preferred
Serves veterans and their dependents
Contact the county.
There is no fee for this service.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Telephone types, numbers and hours
(507) 457 - 6455|
(507) 457 - 6500|
Statewide TTY Number
Dial 7-1-1 Learn More