|Service:||County Veterans Service Office (CVSO)|
|Agency:||Scott County Veterans Services Office (CVSO)|
|Location:||200 4th Ave W, Rm 212, Shakopee, MN, 55379-1220 Map|
Each county in Minnesota has a County Veterans Service Office (CVSO) to assist veterans and their families.
* Assist veterans to get state (dental, optical, subsistence programs, housing) and federal (compensation, pension, medical treatment) benefits
* Advise, counsel, educate and advocate about benefits like medical, pay, housing and education
* Initiate benefit claims filing
- Building Accessibility
- Accessible main entrance (zero step approach)
- Accessible public restroom
- Designated disability parking
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Type of Client Preferred
Serves veterans and their dependents.
Contact the county.
There is no fee for this service.
- Certificate of Discharge (DD214)
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Telephone types, numbers and hours
(952) 496 - 8176||8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday|
|Transportation to VA Medical Center Reservations||
(952) 496 - 8176|
Statewide TTY Number
Dial 7-1-1 Learn More