|Service:||WorkForce Center - Business Services|
|Agency:||Minnesota Workforce Center - Thief River Falls|
|Location:||1301 Hwy 1 E, Thief River Falls, MN, 56701-2500 Map|
We have tools to help you publicize job opportunities. Our workforce and business development specialists can help you find -- and if need be, train -- the right workers.
And we provide workforce and business-related data that can give you deep insight into economic trends that can affect and shape your business decisions.
- Tools to publicize job opportunities. Finding the right employees is as easy as point-and-click with http://www.MinnesotaWorks.net, our no-fee online job data base that brings employers and job seekers together.
- Workforce and Business Development Specialists work closely with you to address your current and future workforce needs. They can you tackle some of your most difficult workforce problems, offering solutions that are tailor-made to meet specific business needs.
- Labor Market Analysts provide regions with accessible expertise, analysis services, training and presentations on special topics.
- Data and data tools that give you a comprehensive, nuts-and-bolts look at Minnesota's economy and workforce that can help provide insight on economic trends that can shape your business decisions
There are nearly 50 WorkForce Centers statewide. A workforce center may provide additional services based on the needs of the community they serve.
- Building Accessibility
- Accessible main entrance (zero step approach)
- Accessible public restroom
- Designated disability parking
- Languages other than English
Everyone is welcome.
Most services do not require an application - call or drop on in
There are no fees for these services
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Kittson, Marshall, Pennington, Red Lake, and Roseau Counties
Telephone types, numbers and hours
(218) 681 - 0909|
|For Nearest WorkForce Center||
(888) GET - JOBS|
|TTY Minnesota Relay||711|
Statewide TTY Number
Dial 7-1-1 Learn More