|Service:||Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS)|
|Agency:||Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Part of Allina Health|
|Location:||3915 Golden Valley Rd, Minneapolis, MN, 55422-4298 Map|
The Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS) are designed as recovery-oriented interventions to people living in their own homes or elsewhere in the community. The goal is to help a person acquire, practice and enhance skills so there is a restoring of capabilities that have been lost or reduced due to symptoms of mental illness.
ARMHS has five parts:
* Basic living and social skills
* Certified peer specialist services
* Community intervention
* Medication education
* Transition to community living
To learn more about the services that are covered and are not-covered by ARMHS go to http://www.dhs.state.mn.us/armhs
A Uniform Consumer Information Guide (UCIG) is available for this location.
Home Care Services are provided by:
Name: Courage Center
Address: 3915 Golden Valley Road, Golden Valley, MN 55422
Class A Professional Home Care Agency
- Building Accessibility
- 32 inches of clearance for all doorways
- 36 inches of clearance for all hallways
- Accessible main entrance (zero step approach)
- Designated disability parking
- Power assisted door openers
- Type of Client Preferred
- Brain Injury (BI)
- Mentally ill
A person who is eligible to receive ARMHS:
* Is age 18 or older
* Has received a recent diagnostic assessment by a qualified mental health professional that indicates ARMHS services are medically necessary;
* Has substantial disability and functional impairment in three or more areas, thus markedly reducing self-sufficiency; and
* Has the cognitive capacity to engage in and benefit from rehabilitative services techniques and methods.
This agency is certified to provide services in Anoka, Hennepin, and Ramsey counties
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday office. Voice mail after hours. Program hours vary.
Inpatient services draw from a statewide and Midwest regional area.
Local services primarily serve residents of Twin Cities greater Metropolitan area.
Telephone types, numbers and hours
(763) 588 - 0811|
(763) 520 - 0520|
(763) 588 - 0811|
|Camping for Persons With Disabilities - FAX||
(763) 520 - 0577||8am - 4:30pm, Monday-Friday|
|Camping for Persons With Disabilities - Main Line||
(763) 520 - 0504||8am - 4:30pm, Monday-Friday|
|Driver Training/Support Groups/Recreation||
(763) 520 - 0312||8am - 4:30pm, Monday-Friday|
(763) 520 - 1905|
(763) 520 - 0245|
Statewide TTY Number
Dial 7-1-1 Learn More