|Service:||WorkForce Center - Business Services|
|Agency:||Minnesota WorkForce Center - Anoka County|
|Location:||1201 89th Ave NE, Ste 235, Blaine, MN, 55434-3372 Map|
We’ll help you find and train skilled workers and direct you to other resources that your company can use to grow and prosper.
- Tools to publicize job opportunities. Finding the right employees is as easy as point-and-click with http://www.MinnesotaWorks.net, our no-fee online job data base that brings employers and job seekers together.
- Business Services Representatives work closely with you to address your current and future workforce needs. They can you tackle some of your most difficult workforce problems, offering solutions that are tailor-made to meet specific business needs. Submit an online inquiry at https://apps.deed.state.mn.us/survey/bsscontact.shtml to contact a Business Services Representative.
- Labor Market Analysts provide you with accessible expertise, analysis services, training and presentations on special topics.
- Data and data tools that give you a comprehensive, nuts-and-bolts look at Minnesota's economy and workforce that can help provide insight on economic trends that can shape your business decisions.
- Information on tax credits and incentives, bonding programs, training grants, and more.
There are nearly 50 WorkForce Centers statewide. A workforce center may provide additional services based on the needs of the community they serve.
- Building Accessibility
- Accessible main entrance (zero step approach)
- Accessible public restroom
- Designated disability parking
Everyone is welcome.
Most services do not require an application – call, email or drop on in.
Online inquiry form to contact a Business Services Representative: https://apps.deed.state.mn.us/survey/bsscontact.shtml
There are no fees for most services.
8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday.
Open until 6:00 pm on Tuesday.
Telephone types, numbers and hours
(763) 783 - 4800|
(888) 438 - 5627|
(763) 785 - 5987|
Statewide TTY Number
Dial 7-1-1 Learn More