||Salvation Army - St. Cloud|
|Location:||400 Highway 10 S, St. Cloud, MN, 56304-1247 Map|
For more information call (320) 252-4552
9:00am - 11:00am and 1:00pm - 4:00pm, Monday - Thursday
9:00am - 11:00am and 1:00pm - 3:00pm Friday
5 day supply of food once a month
- Recipients can only use one area food shelf once a month
- Case manager interview required with repeated service.
- Building Accessibility
- Accessible main entrance (zero step approach)
- Accessible public restroom
- Designated disability parking
Residents of Clearlake, Clearwater, Kimball, St. Cloud, Avon, Cold Spring, Collegeville, Holdingford, Rice, Richmond, Rockville, Roscoe, St. Joseph, St. Stephen, Sartell, Sauk Rapids, and Waite Park
Food Shelf: Call toll free (800) 220-4850 or come in during food shelf hours. Request proof of address (such as utility bill or lease) and identification for all members of the family to receive food shelf.
There is no fee for this service.
- driver's license
- photo ID
- proof of address
8:30am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
Telephone types, numbers and hours
(320) 252 - 4552||9:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday|
(320) 252 - 1424|
Statewide TTY Number
Dial 7-1-1 Learn More