|Service:||Food Shelf - Glenwood|
||Hearts and Hands Food Shelf|
|Location:||206 6th Ave NW, Glenwood, MN, 56334-1162 Map|
Provides an emergency supply of food to people who need it.
Can come once a month - if there's an emergency, can be more often (needs to be a specific reason).
Food available typically includes canned vegetables, canned fruit, and fresh meat.
All services are kept private and confidential.
- Building Accessibility
- 32 inches of clearance for all doorways
- 36 inches of clearance for all hallways
- Accessible main entrance (zero step approach)
- Ramped or beveled door thresholds
- Building Amenities
- Public bus within one block
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Type of Client Preferred
Food shelf serves:
* People with low income, including General Assistance recipients
* All those who show a financial hardship or an emergency
* Must be Pope County residents
Come in during food shelf hours, fill out application at first visit. Please bring a drivers license or other photo ID and proof of residency. If you have recently moved to Polk County and do not have proof of residency yet the Hearts and Hands Food Shelf will provide food the first time without a document showing your new address.
Clothes closet open to public 10:00am - 3:00pm, Monday - Thursday;
Food Shelt 2:30pm - 4:30pm, Mondays and Wednesdays;
and 4:30pm - 6:30pm, last Tuesday of the month.
Pope County Residents
Telephone types, numbers and hours
(320) 808 - 8762|
(320) 634 - 3408|
Statewide TTY Number
Dial 7-1-1 Learn More