|Agency:||Northfield Community Action Center, Inc. (CAC)|
|Loc Name:||Northfield Community Action Center (CAC)|
|Location:||1651 Jefferson Pkwy, Ste HS200, Northfield, MN, 55057-2760 Map|
Community Action Center staff can help families or individuals facing eviction:
- Help to access programs through Rice County Social Services, Three Rivers Community Action and other agencies
- When these resources are not available, staff may assist with Community Action Center funds, usually provided as an interest-free loan up to a maximum of $300
- Client Conveniences
- Assistance accessing community resources
- Type of Client Preferred
- People with low income
Resident of Northfield School District, within income guidelines
Intake Procedure: Application and interview; limited walk-in availability
Bring proof of residence and current proof of income
- application/registration forms
- eviction notice
- foreclosure notice
- proof of address
- proof of home ownership/rental lease
- proof of income
Office: 9am - Noon and 1pm - 5pm, Monday - Friday (open until 7pm Tuesday).
11am - 5pm, Monday, Thursday and Friday.
Noon - pm, Tuesday.
10am - 5pm, Monday - Saturday (open Thursday until 7pm).
Northfield School District #659
Telephone types, numbers and hours
(507) 664 - 3550||9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday; 9:00am - 7:00pm, Thursday|
(507) 664 - 3540|
Statewide TTY Number
Dial 7-1-1 Learn More