Accessibility Tips

Start a New Search


  • Ramsey County Health and Human Services
    160 E Kellogg Blvd, St. Paul, MN 55101
Service Info
Service:Emergency General Assistance (EGA)
Agency:Ramsey County Health and Human Services
Location:160 E Kellogg Blvd, St. Paul, MN, 55101 Map
Phone: (651) 266-4444

Service Description

Emergency General Assistance (EGA) meets the emergency needs of eligible adults or families who are in an emergency and who are residents of the state.


Building Accessibility
  • Accessible main entrance (zero step approach)
  • Accessible public restroom
Languages other than English
  • Accommodations provided to people with disabilities with reasonable notification
  • Translator services

Required Documents

  • application/registration forms
  • Documentation of the emergency
  • foreclosure notice
  • ID
  • proof of assets
  • proof of household income
  • utility disconnection notice

Business Hours

8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday

Area Served

Ramsey County




Telephone types, numbers and hours

Adult Protection After Hours (651) 291 - 6795After 5pm
Intake (651) 266 - 44448-4:30 Monday-Friday
TTY - Income Maintenance Division (651) 266 - 37508-4:30 Monday-Friday
TTY - Social Service Division (651) 298 - 40148-4:30 Monday-Friday

Last Update


Statewide TTY Number

Dial 7-1-1 Learn More