|Service:||Adult Day Services (ADS)|
|Agency:||Anodyne Artist Company, Inc.|
|Location:||825 Carleton St, St. Paul, MN, 55114 Map|
Adult Day Services (ADS) provide health, social, and nutritional services to persons who are 18 years of age or older on a regularly scheduled basis, for one or more days per week, two or more hours per day in a licensed care setting.
The individual support plan identifies the needs of the person and is directed toward specific goals.
Covered services include:
* Social or health related activities
Some providers may offer a bath.
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers and the Alternative Care Program in the Community-Based Services Manual - http://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/idcplg?IdcService=GET_DYNAMIC_CONVERSION&RevisionSelectionMethod=LatestReleased&dDocName=id_002205
- and the Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) Provider Manual - http://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/idcplg?IdcService=GET_DYNAMIC_CONVERSION&RevisionSelectionMethod=LatestReleased&dDocName=id_056766#P349_23210
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Alternative for Disabled Individuals Waiver (CADI)
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Personal Care
- Regulated Services
- Adult Day Care (Rule 223)
- Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) Enrolled Provider
- Type of Client Preferred
- Age range
: 18 to 99
- Waiver Service Specialties
- Adult Day Services
- Adult Day Services with Bathing
The adult must need support to live in the community due to a disability or to age.
The person must also have a "functional impairment," which means:
(1) Difficulty with basic daily life activities, such as:
Self-care, using hands, walking, seeing, hearing, speaking, breathing, learning, working; or
(2) Disability affecting:
Safety, judgment, behavior, ability to recognize reality, or to cope with daily life.
Contact the Adult Day Services program for information and an application.
This service may be covered for persons with Medical Assistance Home and Community Based Care Waivers, Alternative Care Program, Veteran's Administration TRICARE, or by Long Term Care Insurance Plans. Services may also be purchased private pay.
If you have waiver funding, the service plan (based on an assessment of your needs) determines which services are funded through your waiver.
Telephone types, numbers and hours
(651) 642 - 1684|
Statewide TTY Number
Dial 7-1-1 Learn More