Summertime can mean yard work and home maintenance time.
- MinnesotaHelp includes organizations providing services that people have a harder time doing as they age.
- Find organizations offering lawn care, window washing, and minor home repair.
- Some are low-cost or offered on a sliding fee scale.
- After clicking on the links above, choose the Payment Filter on the left side of the screen.
- Outside of MinnesotaHelp.info, you can look for services on places like NextDoor or Facebook neighborhood groups, or by calling your local Senior Center for suggestions.
- If you need help, call the Senior Linkage Line at (800) 333-2433 or click “Chat With Us” at the top of the screen.
Families Services for adults, children and families Government Find city, county, state and federal government information and services People Experiencing Homelessness Homeless People People with Disabilities Services for people with disabilities or chronic illnesses and their families and representatives Refugees Information and services for refugees Seniors Find services for seniors, caregivers and families Taxonomy Search Transportation Find Transportation Unemployment Unemployment benefits; Facing a layoff; Support and Counseling; Career Development; Job Search; Volunteers; Employers; Veterans Information and services for Veterans Waiver Services Medicaid Waiver Programs Youth Services for teens and young adults