Minnesota COVID-19 Resources and Information
Minnesota COVID-19 Information>
- Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Locations
- Minnesota COVID-19 Community Coordinators
- Minnesota COVID-19 Response
- Minnesota COVID-19 Testing Locations
- Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Helpline
651-297-1304 or 1-800-657-3504 - Mon.-Fri.: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Mental Health Crisis Line - Call: **CRISIS (**274747)
Employment and Unemployment Help
- Minnesota COVID-19 Unemployment Benefits
- Minnesota CareerForce
- Job Search Assistance Resources
Eviction and Foreclosure Protection
- Landlord and Tenant Assistance Resources
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) Resources
- LawHelpMN COVID-19 Renters’ Rights
- Housing Link COVID-19 Housing Information
- Minnesota Housing Foreclosure Prevention
- Resources to Help Paying for Basic Needs
- County Programs for Income Assistance and Emergency Assistance
- Hunger Solutions Food Shelf Finder
- Food Support Resources
- County Programs for Food Support
Support for Older Adults, Caregivers and People with Disabilities
- Senior LinkAge Line 1-800-333-2433 The Senior LinkAge Line can help you find the information, services and help you need.
- Minnesota Ombudsman for Long-term Care 1-800-657-3591 If you have concerns about the health, safety, well-being or rights of someone receiving long-term care, the ombudsman can help.
- Disability Hub MN 1-866-333-2466
- Minnesota Adult Abuse Reporting Center (MAARC) 1-844-880-1574 MAARC can help if you, or someone you know, is being mistreated or neglected.
- Helpolderadultsmn During COVID-19 pandemic, this site offers updated information on community-based services and resources used by older adults, American Indian elders and caregivers statewide.
- Medicare covers 100% of the vaccine