Summertime can mean yard work and home maintenance time.
- MinnesotaHelp includes organizations providing services that people have a harder time doing as they age.
- Find organizations offering lawn care, window washing, and minor home repair.
Some are low-cost or offered on a sliding fee scale.
- After clicking on the links above, choose the Payment Filter on the left side of the screen.
- Outside of MinnesotaHelp.info, you can look for services on places like NextDoor or Facebook neighborhood groups, or by calling your local Senior Center for suggestions.
- If you need help, call the Senior Linkage Line at (800) 333-2433 or click “Chat With Us” at the top of the screen.