Summertime can mean yard work and home maintenance time.
- MinnesotaHelp includes organizations providing services that people have a harder time doing as they age.
- Find organizations offering lawn care, window washing, and minor home repair.
Some are low-cost or offered on a sliding fee scale.
- After clicking on the links above, choose the Payment Filter on the left side of the screen.
- Outside of MinnesotaHelp.info, you can look for services on places like NextDoor or Facebook neighborhood groups, or by calling your local Senior Center for suggestions.
- If you need help, call the Senior Linkage Line at (800) 333-2433 or click “Chat With Us” at the top of the screen.
- Seniors Find services useful to older Minnesotans such as housing, home care and meal delivery
- People with Disabilities Find services that support people with disabilities and their families and representatives
- Family Caregivers Find support for family and friend caregivers so that they can keep their life in balance such as respite, caregiver consulting and adult day services
- Waiver Services Find providers and services for Medicaid Waiver Programs
- Transportation Find help to get around the city and state with services like dial-a-ride and transportation to medical appointments
- Homeless Find services that support people experiencing homelessness from meals and shelters to programs that can help with getting off the streets
- Taxonomy Search Search for human services by topic