Do you need help finding a ride?
- Senior Ride Programs and Paratransit Programs offer door-to-door transportation services.
- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation programs provide rides to doctor appointments and other non-emergency medical trips.
Some transportation options are offered with lower costs.
- After going to the resource links above, click on the Payment filter on the left side of the screen.
You can also narrow your list of transportation providers to those with certain features or services.
- After going to the resource links above, click on the Transportation filter on the left side of the screen.
- Ride share programs such as Uber, Lyft or GoGoGrandparent are also options for finding rides. Availability varies by location.
- If you need help, call the Senior Linkage Line at (800) 333-2433 or click “Chat With Us” at the top of the screen.
Families Services for adults, children and families Government Find city, county, state and federal government information and services People Experiencing Homelessness Homeless People People with Disabilities Services for people with disabilities or chronic illnesses and their families and representatives Refugees Information and services for refugees Seniors Find services for seniors, caregivers and families Taxonomy Search Transportation Find Transportation Unemployment Unemployment benefits; Facing a layoff; Support and Counseling; Career Development; Job Search; Volunteers; Employers; Veterans Information and services for Veterans Waiver Services Medicaid Waiver Programs Youth Services for teens and young adults