AMS Vans, Inc.
Call for location
Automobile modifications are physical changes to your car that can make it more accessible.
Services can include auto repair or car modification to increase wheelchair accessibility.
New and used handicap accessible vans, with nationwide delivery.
Van rental is also available.
* Buy low priced wheelchair accessible vans
* Get accessibility modifications or adaptations to used minivans
* Rent accessible vans
* Sell minivans or accessible vehicles
* Trade in a current vehicle (adaptive modified, or un-modified)
* Buy and have installed mobility equipment
* Delivery and service nationwide
* Information on the website about how to choose a vehicle and a dealer
* Original warranties are preserved, and additional conversion warranty
* 125 point safety inspections before, during, and after conversion
* Search for vans online with photos and work with a trained dealer
* Simplified and streamlined mechanics, focusing on what works well, is safe, and is easy to get repaired
* Long term rental available, and if you decide to buy a AMS brand van within a month of renting one, apply 50% of your rental costs toward purchase
Client Information and Specialization
- Older adults
- Private pay
Purchase price varies - see listings online
For information about delivery costs to Minnesota, see: http://www.amsvans.com/minnesota
|Toll Free - 24 Hour Call Support||(800) 775-8267|
|Toll Free - Customer Service||(844) 826-5681|
|Toll Free - Rentals||(855) 390-8826|
|Toll Free - Sales||(877) 826-2515|
|Toll Free - Service||(855) 809-1627|
|Toll Free - Warranty Hotline||(888) 860-2473|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-0600.0100-900Vehicle Adaptation Services Definition
Programs that pay for or provide the labor and/or equipment to adapt vehicles owned by people with disabilities allowing them to operate the vehicles or ride in them as passengers. Adaptations can include ramps or wheelchair lifts; primary systems such as modified seats or steering, signaling, gear shift and braking controls; and/or secondary systems such as car door openers, car door reachers, gas cap openers, seating restraints, especially designed rear view mirrors and other accessories.