Access North Center for Independent Living of Northeastern Minnesota
Access North - Hibbing Office
1309 E 40th St, Hibbing, MN, 55746-3609
Distance: 1038 Miles
Non-medical care, supervision and assistance
The service is provided in the home of the person with a developmental disability or in the community to achieve increased independence. Personal Support provides direct help rather than training.
The person may use personal support to access community services and participate in integrated community activities.
Learn more about this service when paid for under Developmental Disabilities Waiver in the Community-Based Services Manual.
About This Location
Because service availability may be limited due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this service may be provided using phone calls or other technology to offer real-time contact and support.
Licenses and Certifications
- Chapter 245D License
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
Specialized Cognitive Care Program
- Care for persons with a developmental disability or related condition
This service can be funded through a Brain Injury (BI) waiver, Community Alternative Care (CAC) waiver, Community Access for Disability Inclusion (CADI) waiver, or Developmental Disability (DD) waiver if the assessment shows the need and it is included in the service plan.
BI, CAC, CADI and DD waivers
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Service area includes the counties of Aitkin, Carlton, Cass, Cook, Crow Wing, Itasca, Koochiching, Lake, Lake of the Woods and St. Louis.
|Toll Free||(800) 390-3681|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Activities for People with Disabilities
- Adult Companion Services
- Advocacy - Disabilities
- Assistive Technology
- Assistive Technology Demonstration and Loan Program
- Chore Services
- Consumer Directed Community Supports (CDCS) Support Planner
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Assessment
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Install
- Home Accessibility Modification
- Home Management Registration
- Homemaker Services
- Independent Living Skills (ILS) Training
- Individual Community Living Supports (ICLS)
- Individualized Home Supports (IHS)
- In-Home Family Support
- Job Search Assistance
- Nursing Home Relocation Services
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Choice
- School to Adult Life Transition
- Semi Independent Living Services (SILS)
- Social Security Advocacy Program
- Specialized Equipment and Supplies
- SSI/SSDI Outreach, Access and Recovery (SOAR)
- Support Group - People with Disabilities
- Supported Living Services (SLS)
- Transitional Services
- Veteran Benefits Assistance
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-0500Attendant Services for People With Disabilities Definition
Programs that provide support for individuals with disabilities who need assistance with routine activities in or outside their homes.
A respiratory illness caused by the coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China in 2019 which likely originally emerged from an animal source, has spread person-to-person in many locales as well as to other countries around the world and has been identified as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO). Symptoms include mild to severe respiratory illness with fever, cough and difficulty breathing. Those most at risk from the virus are older adults and people with pre-existing health conditions.