Age Well Arrowhead
306 W Superior St, Ste 10, Duluth, MN, 55802
Distance: 1074 Miles
Disability waiver-funded Family Training services provide training and education for the person receiving services and/or the family as identified in the individual plan of care.
About This Location
Covered services are limited to enrollment fees and related materials that may include:
* Instruction about treatment regimens
* Updates, as appropriate, to safely maintain the person in their home
* Use of equipment identified in the plan of care
* Development of self-advocacy skills
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers in the Community-Based Services Manual.
Licenses and Certifications
- Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) Enrolled Provider
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
If you have waiver funding, the service plan (based on an assessment of your needs) determines which services are funded through your waiver.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
St. Louis County
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Caregiver Consultant
- Caregiver Education and Training
- Caregiver Support - REACH
- Case Management
- Chore Services - Yard Work, Snow Removal, Home Repair and Maintenance
- Community Living Assistance (CLA)
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Grocery Delivery - Groceries To Go
- Homemaker Services
- Senior Housing Transitions
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-0800Caregiver Training Definition
Programs that provide training for family members and other informal caregivers which focuses on care-related activities such as medication management, personal care and making the home environment safe and barrier-free as well as on stress management and other techniques to help the caregiver take care of him or herself. The focus of the training is on building the skills and capacity of the caregiver to manage their caregiving role. Some programs include a caregiver assessment, development of an individualized plan that focuses on the caregiver, setting goals and establishing a routine for ongoing support for the caregiver.