Age Well Arrowhead
306 W Superior St, Ste 10, Duluth, MN, 55802
Distance: 1003 Miles
Transportation program that provides rides for people in and around their community
Provides medical and non-medical rides, such as:
* Grocery Store
* Pay Bills
* Refill prescriptions
* Other non-medical needs
The driver transports you to your appointment and waits to drive you home.
- Private pay
- Title III
- Serves community
Transportation Area Served by County
- St. Louis County
* Able to walk alone or with the aid of a walker.
* Not on Medical Assistance.
* Unable to drive yourself, do not have caregivers who are able to transport you, and you do not qualify for other transportation programs.
* Need transportation to a medical appointment in the area.
Call agency to enroll and to book a scheduled ride
Must call at least 5-7 days before the scheduled appointment.
$35.00 per hour
Price increase to $36.00/hour starting 1 January 2023.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
St. Louis County
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Caregiver Consultant
- Caregiver Education and Training
- Caregiver Support - REACH
- Case Management
- Chore Services - Yard Work, Snow Removal, Home Repair and Maintenance
- Community Living Assistance (CLA)
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Family Training
- Grocery Delivery - Groceries To Go
- Homemaker Services
- Senior Housing Transitions
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BT-4500.6500-500Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Definition
Programs that provide transportation for medical appointments, trips from and between hospitals, to nursing homes or other special-care centers or for other non-emergency medical needs for individuals who, because of financial problems or their physical condition, are unable to use other means of local transportation. NEMT service providers are able to transport riders who require a wheelchair lift equipped vehicle with appropriate protective restraints or a van that is designed for gurney/stretcher transportation, or has other types of features to meet their safety needs.
BT-4500.6500-800Senior Ride Programs Definition
Programs that provide door-to-door (or curb-to-curb) transportation for purposes of medical appointments, shopping, banking, social events, and other similar activities for older adults who need special accommodations and are unable to utilize other available means of transportation.