All Seasons Home Health Care
Adult Companion Services
10601 Sunset Rd N, Brooklyn Park, MN, 55443-1228
Distance: 1036 Miles
Adult Companion Services are non-medical social support services for people with disabilities or older adults who need supervision, care or assistance.
When a person is on a disability waiver or the Alternative Care (AC) program and over the age of 18, companion services could include:
* Light housekeeping tasks
* Meal preparation
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers in the Community-Based Services Manual.
Licenses and Certifications
- Chapter 245D License
- Comprehensive Integrated Home Care License
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
If you have waiver or Alternative Care Program funding, the service plan (based on an assessment of your needs) determines which services are funded through your waiver.
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- 24-Hour Emergency Assistance (Waiver)
- Comprehensive Home Care License
- Crisis Respite
- Employment Services
- Homemaker Services
- Independent Living Skills (ILS) Training
- Individual Community Living Supports (ICLS)
- Individualized Home Supports (IHS)
- In-Home Family Support
- Night Supervision
- Nutrition Services (Waiver)
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
- Personal Support
- Positive Support Services
- Semi Independent Living Services (SILS)
- Specialist Services
- Supported Living Services (SLS)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-1400.5000-050Adult Mentoring Programs Definition
Programs that provide companionship, guidance and/or role models for adults who are disadvantaged because of age, income, physical or developmental disability or other personal problems and who need friendship and support to improve their personal and social functioning.