All Seasons Home Health Care
In-Home Family Support
10601 Sunset Rd N, Brooklyn Park, MN, 55443-1228
Distance: 503 Miles
In-Home Family Supports (IHFS) help people with disabilities live in the community more independently. It is available through the disability waivers (BI, CAC, CADI, and DD).
Training is provided in the person's home and community, with the goal to develop, maintain or improve the person's skills related to activities of daily living.
Training is available to the person on the waiver or the person's family, including extended family.
Learn more about this service when paid for under a disability waiver in the Community-Based Services Manual.
Licenses and Certifications
- Chapter 245D License
- Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) Enrolled Provider
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
This service can be funded through a disability waiver if the assessment shows the need and it is included in the service plan.
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- 24-Hour Emergency Assistance (Waiver)
- Adult Companion Services
- Comprehensive Home Care License
- Crisis Respite
- Employment Services
- Homemaker Services
- Independent Living Skills (ILS) Training
- Individual Community Living Supports (ICLS)
- Individualized Home Supports (IHS)
- Night Supervision
- Nutrition Services (Waiver)
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
- Personal Support
- Positive Support Services
- Semi Independent Living Services (SILS)
- Specialist Services
- Supported Living Services (SLS)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LR-3100.3300In Home Developmental Disabilities Habilitation Programs Definition
Programs that provide habilitation services whose goal is to help individuals with developmental disabilities who reside within the family home achieve maximum independence, integration, individualization and productivity in both home and community settings. Habilitation services include therapeutic activities, assistance, training, supervision and monitoring in the areas of self-care, sensory and motor development, interpersonal skills, communication, socialization, health care, leisure and recreation, money management, household chores and other self-help, socialization and adaptive skills necessary to reside successfully in the community.