All Seasons Home Health Care
Individual Community Living Supports (ICLS)
10601 Sunset Rd N, Brooklyn Park, MN, 55443-1228
Distance: 1036 Miles
Offers assistance and support to Elderly Waiver (EW) and Alternative Care (AC) participants who need reminders, cuing, or intermittent or moderate physical assistance to remain in their own homes. A qualified worker will deliver a range of individualized supports.
Service categories include:
* Support with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL)
* Active cognitive support
* Household management assistance
* Health, safety, and wellness oversight
* Community living engagement
* Adaptive support service - help to adopt ways to meet needs that encourage self-sufficiency and reduce reliance on human assistance
A person may receive services face-to-face or via remote communication, such as via telephone or Internet. The amount and type of service will be outlined in the Individual Community Living Supports (ICLS) planning form. The ICLS planning form is a communication and planning tool for the participant, case manager and ICLS provider.
ICLS must be delivered in a single-family home or apartment that the service participant or their family owns or rents, as demonstrated by a lease agreement, and maintains control over the individual unit. Providers of ICLS may not be the landlord of the participant nor have any interest in the participant's housing. Providers may not be an arranged home care provider for a housing with services establishment where the participant resides.
Licenses and Certifications
- Chapter 245D License
- Comprehensive Integrated Home Care License
- Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) Enrolled Provider
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
Individuals must meet eligibility criteria for the Elderly Waiver or Alternative Care program to receive this service.
Individuals are assessed through a Long-Term Care Consultation (LTCC) or MnCHOICES assessment.
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- 24-Hour Emergency Assistance (Waiver)
- Adult Companion Services
- Comprehensive Home Care License
- Crisis Respite
- Employment Services
- Homemaker Services
- Independent Living Skills (ILS) Training
- Individualized Home Supports (IHS)
- In-Home Family Support
- Night Supervision
- Nutrition Services (Waiver)
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
- Personal Support
- Positive Support Services
- Semi Independent Living Services (SILS)
- Specialist Services
- Supported Living Services (SLS)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-0500Attendant Services for People With Disabilities Definition
Programs that provide support for individuals with disabilities who need assistance with routine activities in or outside their homes.