All Seasons Home Health Care
10601 Sunset Rd N, Brooklyn Park, MN, 55443-1228
Distance: 1036 Miles
Non-medical care, supervision and assistance
The service is provided in the home of the person with a developmental disability or in the community to achieve increased independence. Personal Support provides direct help rather than training.
The person may use personal support to access community services and participate in integrated community activities.
Learn more about this service when paid for under Developmental Disabilities Waiver in the Community-Based Services Manual.
Licenses and Certifications
- Chapter 245D License
- Comprehensive Integrated Home Care License
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
Specialized Cognitive Care Program
- Care for persons with a developmental disability or related condition
This service can be funded through a Brain Injury (BI) waiver, Community Alternative Care (CAC) waiver, Community Access for Disability Inclusion (CADI) waiver, or Developmental Disability (DD) waiver if the assessment shows the need and it is included in the service plan.
BI, CAC, CADI and DD waivers
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- 24-Hour Emergency Assistance (Waiver)
- Adult Companion Services
- Comprehensive Home Care License
- Crisis Respite
- Employment Services
- Homemaker Services
- Independent Living Skills (ILS) Training
- Individual Community Living Supports (ICLS)
- Individualized Home Supports (IHS)
- In-Home Family Support
- Night Supervision
- Nutrition Services (Waiver)
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
- Positive Support Services
- Semi Independent Living Services (SILS)
- Specialist Services
- Supported Living Services (SLS)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-0500Attendant Services for People With Disabilities Definition
Programs that provide support for individuals with disabilities who need assistance with routine activities in or outside their homes.