All Seasons Home Health Care
Positive Support Services
10601 Sunset Rd N, Brooklyn Park, MN, 55443-1228
Distance: 1036 Miles
Positive support services consist of developing, implementing and monitoring a person-centered, individually designed, proactive plan to address challenging behaviors.
Positive support services include:
* Use of person-centered approaches that incorporate a comprehensive functional behavior assessment of both positive and challenging behavior
* Development of a behavior support plan to teach an alternative positive behavior that will result in an increase in the person's quality of life and decrease of the challenging behavior
* Development of a Positive Support Transition Plan when required to phase out the use of restrictive interventions approved for use on a temporary basis
* Implementation of the plan(s) developed under this service, including ongoing training and supervision of paid staff, formal supports and informal supports
* Periodic reassessment and modification of the plan
Positive support services can be provided in the person's home or community.
Positive support services have three staffing levels. More than one staffing level can be authorized. The following determine the level(s) of positive support to be authorized:
* Person's assessed needs
* Environmental factors
* Personal choice that includes an analysis of risk and benefit
* Informed consent
* Person's history (history of behavior, services, how the person has responded to treatments, etc.)
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers in the Community-Based Services Manual.
Credentials/Qualifications of Enrolled Waiver Providers
- Waiver Behavior Analyst
- Waiver Behavior Professional
- Waiver Behavior Specialist
Licenses and Certifications
- Chapter 245D License
- Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) Enrolled Provider
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
If you have waiver funding, the service plan (based on an assessment of your needs) determines which services are funded through your waiver.
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- 24-Hour Emergency Assistance (Waiver)
- Adult Companion Services
- Comprehensive Home Care License
- Crisis Respite
- Employment Services
- Homemaker Services
- Independent Living Skills (ILS) Training
- Individual Community Living Supports (ICLS)
- Individualized Home Supports (IHS)
- In-Home Family Support
- Night Supervision
- Nutrition Services (Waiver)
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
- Personal Support
- Semi Independent Living Services (SILS)
- Specialist Services
- Supported Living Services (SLS)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
RD-1000Behavioral Learning Therapy Definition
Programs that specialize in providing therapeutic interventions that are based on the principle that most disorders are learned ways of behaving that are maladaptive and consequently can be best modified in more adaptive directions through relearning. Treatment focuses directly on modifying the individual's troublesome behaviors without reference to introspection, mental processes and contents, or analysis of the origins of the problem.