Behavioral Health and Addiction
GRACE Unit - Regina Hospital
1175 Nininger Rd, Hastings, MN, 55033
Distance: 882 Miles
Offers hospital-based mental health and substance use disorder services
Assessment and referral services for people experiencing emotional or stressful situations and/or dealing with addictions to alcohol or drugs including opiods.
Includes dedicated programs for adolescents, adults and seniors:
* Inpatient treatment program
* Partial hospital program
* Outpatient clinics
* Adult day treatment program
* Geriatric psychiatry unit at United Hospital and other services dedicated to treating older adults mental health
* Adolescent after school program and other
* Substance abuse assessments and treatment
Many outpatient mental health services are offered in clinic locations across the Twin Cities metro area.
About This Location
This is a secured inpatient hospital setting for older adults (age 65+) with acute psychiatric and behavioral health issues. The average stay is 7 days.
Referrals are made by skilled nursing care centers, senior housing, hospitals and emergency rooms. Visit the website for admission information.
- Mental health
- Older adults
Offers services for adolescents, adults and seniors.
Accept Medical Assistance (MA), Medicare, many types of private insurance and private pay. If you are worried about paying for care, call (800) 859-5077 for help.
Dakota County and surrounding areas
- Abbott Northwestern - WestHealth 2855 Campus Dr, Ste 200, Plymouth, MN, 55441-2649
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital 800 E 28th St, Rm PB1160, Minneapolis, MN, 55407-3723
- Allina Health Annandale Clinic 440 Elm St E, Annandale, MN, 55302-1109
- Allina Health Bandana Square Clinic 1021 Bandana Blvd E, Ste 100, St. Paul, MN, 55108-5109
- Allina Health Blaine Clinic 10705 Town Square Dr NE, Ste 100, Blaine, MN, 55449-8185
- Allina Health Bloomington Clinic 7920 Old Cedar Ave S, Bloomington, MN, 55425-1207
- Allina Health Brooklyn Park Clinic 9300 Noble Pkwy N, Brooklyn Center, MN, 55443-5500
- Allina Health Buffalo Clinic 303 Catlin St, Buffalo, MN, 55313-1947
- Allina Health Centennial Lakes Edina Clinic 7500 France Ave S, Edina, MN, 55435-3400
- Allina Health Coon Rapids Clinic 9055 Springbrook Dr NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433-5841
- Allina Health Cottage Grove Clinic and Pharmacy 8611 W Point Douglas Rd S, Cottage Grove, MN, 55016-4005
- Allina Health Eagan Clinic 1110 Yankee Doodle Rd, Eagan, MN, 55121-2092
- Allina Health Faribault Clinic 100 State Ave, Faribault, MN, 55021-6337
- Allina Health Farmington Clinic 21260 Chippendale Ave W, Farmington, MN, 55024-1427
- Allina Health Forest Lake Clinic 1540 Lake St S, Forest Lake, MN, 55025-2628
- Allina Health Fridley Clinic 500 Osborne Rd NE, Ste 255, Fridley, MN, 55432-2768
- Allina Health Hastings Clinic 1880 N Frontage Rd, Hastings, MN, 55033-2687
- Allina Health Highland Park Clinic 2120 Ford Pkwy, St. Paul, MN, 55116-1863
- Allina Health Inver Grove Heights Clinic 5565 Blaine Ave, Ste 100, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 55076-1239
- Allina Health Isles Clinic 2800 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN, 55408-1906
- Allina Health Lakeville Clinic 20795 Keokuk Ave, Lakeville, MN, 55044-6004
- Allina Health Maple Grove Clinic 7840 Vinewood Ln N, Maple Grove, MN, 55369-7185
- Allina Health Maplewood Clinic 1850 Beam Ave, Maplewood, MN, 55109-1162
- Allina Health Nicollet Mall Clinic 825 Nicollet Mall, Ste 300, Medical Arts Building, Minneapolis, MN, 55402-2610
- Allina Health Northfield Clinic 1400 Jefferson Rd, Northfield, MN, 55057-3081
- Allina Health Plymouth Clinic 2855 Campus Dr, Ste 400, Plymouth, MN, 55441-2659
- Allina Health Ramsey Clinic 7231 Sunwood Dr NW, Ramsey, MN, 55303-5190
- Allina Health Richfield Clinic 407 W 66th St, Richfield, MN, 55423-2304
- Allina Health Shakopee Clinic 1601 Saint Francis Ave, Ste 100, Shakopee, MN, 55379-3384
- Allina Health Shoreview Clinic 4194 Lexington Ave N, Shoreview, MN, 55126-6106
- Allina Health St. Michael Clinic 4300 Edgewood Dr NE, St. Michael, MN, 55376-4588
- Allina Health Uptown Clinic 1221 W Lake St, Ste 201, Minneapolis, MN, 55408-3565
- Allina Health Vadnais Heights Clinic 1155 East County Rd E, Helene Houle Medical Center, Vadnais Heights, MN, 55110
- Allina Health West St. Paul Clinic 150 Emerson Ave E, West St. Paul, MN, 55118-2535
- Allina Health Woodbury Clinic and Pharmacy 8675 Valley Creek Rd, Woodbury, MN, 55125-2337
- Cambridge Medical Center and Pharmacy 701 Dellwood St S, Cambridge, MN, 55008-1920
- Mercy Hospital - Coon Rapids 4050 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433-2627
- Mercy Hospital - Unity Campus 550 Osborne Rd NE, Fridley, MN, 55432-2718
- New Ulm Medical Center 1324 5th St N, New Ulm, MN, 56073-1514
- Owatonna Hospital 2250 NW 26th St, Owatonna, MN, 55060-5503
- Regina Hospital 1175 Nininger Rd, Hastings, MN, 55033-1056
- United Hospital 333 Smith Ave N, St. Paul, MN, 55102-2344
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
RM-3300.6600-080Adult Psychiatric Inpatient Units Definition
Programs offered in special units of general acute care hospitals that provide diagnostic and treatment services for adults who have acute psychiatric disorders, require hospitalization for maximum benefit, and who may be a threat to themselves, to their families or to others if left in the community or placed in a less restrictive treatment setting. Services may include a comprehensive evaluation; 24-hour care in a supportive, therapeutic environment; counseling for the patient and family; adjunctive therapies as needed; medication, if required; and an aftercare program following discharge.
RM-3300.6600-250Geriatric Psychiatric Inpatient Units Definition
Programs offered in special units of general acute care hospitals that provide diagnostic and treatment services for older adults who have acute psychiatric disorders which may be complicated by medical or neurological problems and who require hospitalization for maximum benefit. Services may include a comprehensive evaluation; 24-hour care in a supportive, therapeutic environment; activities compatible with their current abilities; counseling for the patient and family; adjunctive therapies as needed; medication, if required; and an aftercare program following discharge. Locked facilities may be available for patients with serious behavior management problems.
RM-6500Outpatient Mental Health Facilities Definition
Programs that provide walk-in, walk-out diagnostic and treatment services for children, adolescents and/or adults who have acute or chronic psychiatric disorders but do not need 24-hour care; and/or provide counseling services for individuals, couples, families and extended family groups who may be experiencing difficulty resolving personal or interpersonal conflicts or making personal adjustments to stressful life situations such as separation, divorce, widowhood, loss of a child, poor health, unemployment, family violence, delinquency or substance abuse.
RP-6400.2700Geriatric Psychiatry Definition
Programs that specialize in providing multidisciplinary care including preventive, diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services for older adults with anxiety disorders, depression, cognitive impairments, psychoses or other mental health conditions in their homes, in long term care facilities or in hospital or nursing facility settings. The objectives of geriatric psychiatry are to improve the quality of life for older individuals who may have a combination of psychological, physical and social needs; and to support their ability to live independently in the community for as long as possible.
RP-6400.8000-620Psychiatric Day Treatment Definition
Programs that provide a therapeutic environment for individuals who have acute or chronic mental or emotional disturbances, who do not require full-time hospital care but who can benefit from a structured environment for some portion of the day or week. Services may include individual, group and/or family therapy; social and recreational activities; and a range of adjunctive therapies. Psychiatric day treatment programs may be offered by freestanding day treatment facilities, by psychiatric hospitals or by psychiatric units in general acute care hospitals.
Individuals who are age 18 and older but who are not yet considered older adults.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.
Individuals who are younger than age 18.
YF-5000Mental Illness/Emotional Disabilities Definition
An alteration in thinking, mood or behavior or some combination of those that either creates distress or interferes with people's relationships or their ability function.
YZ-5000Mental Health Issues Definition
Programs that provide information and/or services that deal with the topic of mental health/mental illness.