Medical Equipment and Supplies
Allina Home Oxygen & Medical Equipment - Buffalo
300 Catlin St, Ste 103, Buffalo, MN, 55313-2035
Distance: 1036 Miles
Sells medical equipment/supplies that are used for health-related issues
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) is used by people with a disability, ongoing health concerns or those recovering from home after a hospital stay.
They rent and sell a wide array of durable medical equipment including:
* Oxygen equipment
* Respiratory products
* Mobility equipment
* Hospital beds
* Walking aids
* Bathroom aids
* Daily living aids
Trained professionals will deliver and set up your home health care items, answer your questions and provide instructions on how to use your new equipment.
Licenses and Certifications
- Medicare Certified
Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Canes & Crutches
- Commodes, Urinals, Bedpans
- Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) Devices
- CPAP, RADs, & Related Supplies & Accessories
- Enteral Equipment and/or Supplies
- Enteral Nutrients
- Gastric Suction Pumps
- High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation (HFCWO) Devices
- Hospital Beds: Electric
- Hospital Beds: Manual
- Mechanical In-Exsufflation Devices
- Nebulizer Equipment & Supplies
- Ostomy Supplies
- Oxygen Equipment and Supplies
- Patient Lifts
- Pneumatic Compression Devices
- Power Operated Vehicles (Scooters)
- Respiratory Suction Pumps
- Seat Lift Mechanisms
- Support Surfaces: Pressure Reducing Beds, Mattresses, Overlays, & Pads
- Surgical Dressings
- Tracheostomy Supplies
- Traction Equipment
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators (TENS) Units
- Ultraviolet Light Devices
- Urological Supplies
- Ventilators, Accessories & Supplies
- Wheelchair Seating/Cushions
- Wheelchairs & Accessories: Complex Rehabilitative Manual
- Wheelchairs & Accessories: Complex Rehabilitative Power
- Wheelchairs & Accessories: Standard Manual
- Wheelchairs & Accessories: Standard Power
For some types of DMEs, a supplier that has been awarded a contract by Medicare must be used. To determine if Medicare will pay for DMEs from this provider, use the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) website to see if they are an approved provider.
For information about payment, insurance, and policies, call (800) 737-4473.
8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital 800 E 28th St, Rm PB1160, Minneapolis, MN, 55407-3723
- Allina Health Bandana Square Clinic 1021 Bandana Blvd E, Ste 100, St. Paul, MN, 55108-5109
- Allina Health Bloomington Clinic 7920 Old Cedar Ave S, Bloomington, MN, 55425-1207
- Allina Health Coon Rapids Clinic 9055 Springbrook Dr NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433-5841
- Allina Health Cottage Grove Clinic and Pharmacy 8611 W Point Douglas Rd S, Cottage Grove, MN, 55016-4005
- Allina Health Eagan Clinic 1110 Yankee Doodle Rd, Eagan, MN, 55121-2092
- Allina Health Farmington Clinic 21260 Chippendale Ave W, Farmington, MN, 55024-1427
- Allina Health Hastings Clinic 1880 N Frontage Rd, Hastings, MN, 55033-2687
- Allina Health Heart Hospital Pharmacy 920 E 28th St, Ste 92005, Minneapolis, MN, 55407-1139
- Allina Health Inver Grove Heights Clinic 5565 Blaine Ave, Ste 100, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 55076-1239
- Allina Health Maple Grove Clinic 7840 Vinewood Ln N, Maple Grove, MN, 55369-7185
- Allina Health Maplewood Clinic 1850 Beam Ave, Maplewood, MN, 55109-1162
- Allina Health Uptown Clinic 1221 W Lake St, Ste 201, Minneapolis, MN, 55408-3565
- Allina Health Woodbury Clinic and Pharmacy 8675 Valley Creek Rd, Woodbury, MN, 55125-2337
- Allina Home Oxygen & Medical Equipment - Cambridge 2560 Main St S, Ste 100, Cambridge, MN, 55008-3300
- Allina Home Oxygen & Medical Equipment - Hutchinson 1077 Highway 15 S, Plaza 15, Hutchinson, MN, 55350-3153
- Allina Home Oxygen & Medical Equipment - New Ulm 1601 S Broadway St, New Ulm, MN, 56073-3752
- Allina Home Oxygen & Medical Equipment - Owatonna 1176 E Frontage Rd, Ste 4, Owatonna, MN, 55060-6284
- Allina Home Oxygen & Medical Equipment - United Hospital 225 Smith Ave N, Ste 505, St. Paul, MN, 55102-2545
- Allina Home Oxygen & Medical Equipment - Westgate 1055 Westgate Dr, Ste 140, St. Paul, MN, 55114-1451
- Cambridge Medical Center and Pharmacy 701 Dellwood St S, Cambridge, MN, 55008-1920
- Mercy Hospital - Coon Rapids 4050 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433-2627
- Mercy Hospital - Home Infusion Therapy 4050 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Ste 123, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433-2522
- Piper Building 913 E 26th St, Minneapolis, MN, 55404-4515
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-0600Assistive Technology Equipment Definition
Programs that pay for or provide equipment, appliances and assistive aids that enable people, including those who have physical or sensory limitations, to increase their mobility and/or ability to communicate and live more comfortably.
LH-0650.0300Assistive Technology Equipment Rental Definition
Programs that enable individuals who have physical or sensory limitations to lease the assistive technology products they require in accordance with an agreement which establishes the length of the arrangement, the daily, weekly or monthly rental cost and other contractual details.
LH-0650.0500Assistive Technology Equipment Sales Definition
Programs that sell new, used and/or reconditioned assistive technology products on a retail or discount basis.
LH-5000Medical Equipment/Supplies Definition
Programs that pay for or provide necessary in-home hospital equipment, monitoring devices, respiratory aids, prevention kits and other medical supplies that are required by people who want to prevent the transmission of an infectious disease, are coping with the effects of a chronic health condition or disability or are convalescing following surgery or illness. Included are programs that provide medical equipment on a loan basis as well as those that provide equipment that people can keep.
A temporary cessation of breathing which may result from reduction in stimuli to the respiratory center, as in overbreathing in which the carbon dioxide content of the blood is reduced; from failure of the respiratory center to discharge impulses, as when the breath is held voluntarily; or during Cheyne-Stokes respiration.
YF-3000.1780Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Definition
A group of diseases that includes asthma, bronchitis, emphysema and bronchiectasis which involve obstruction of an individual's airflow. The conditions may be chronic and irreversible or reversible but recurrent.
YF-3000.4780Lung Disease Definition
Any of a variety of disorders of the lungs, pleural cavity, bronchial tubes, trachea, upper respiratory tract or the associated nerves and muscles that are responsible for breathing. Included are obstructive pulmonary diseases such as emphysema and asthma that involve narrowing or blockage of the airways which carry oxygen and other gases into and out of the lungs; restrictive lung diseases such as sarcoidosis and asbestosis that result in incomplete lung expansion and a reduction in the ability of the lungs to take up oxygen and release carbon dioxide; upper and lower respiratory tract infections; benign and malignant tumors affecting the lungs and associated tissue; and pulmonary vascular diseases such as pulmonary hypertension or pulmonary edema that affect pulmonary circulation.
YF-3000.7960-800Sleep Apnea Definition
A condition in which sleepers periodically stop breathing during sleep. The condition is characterized by loud snoring and long pauses in breathing which end with a sudden loud snore or choking gasp which may awaken the sleeper.
YF-6500.1500Cane/Walker Users Definition
People who require a walker or a cane in order to walk.
YF-6500.6300Oxygen Dependency Definition
A condition in which people who have problems with the respiratory membrane are partially or totally dependent upon oxygen therapy to provide sufficient amounts of oxygen to the tissues so that normal metabolism can occur to sustain life.
YF-6500.9000Ventilator Dependency Definition
A condition in which people who have experienced respiratory failure are totally or partially dependent upon a mechanical respiratory device to sustain life.
YF-6500.9500Wheelchair Users Definition
Individuals who are unable to walk or have difficulty walking because of temporary or permanent illnesses or injuries and who utilize wheelchairs to enhance their mobility.