Anoka County Community Action Program, Inc. (ACCAP)
Yard Work - Chores and More
1201 89th Ave NE, Ste 345, Blaine, MN, 55434-3373
Distance: 1042 Miles
Provides yard work and similar outdoor services to help keep your home safe
Volunteers provide general yard work for seniors.
Due to the current COVID-19 emergency, services are changing rapidly.
You can also visit helpolderadultsmn.org to search for changes to your services.
If you need help to find alternative services, chat with us.
Licenses and Certifications
- Community Action Partnership
- Private pay
- Sliding fee scale
- Title III
Anoka County residents age 60 and older.
There may be a waiting list for some services.
Sliding fee scale based on monthly income.
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Case Management - Senior Outreach
- Early Head Start
- Early Learning Scholarship
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (FAIM)
- Financial Management Education
- Foreclosure Avoidance Counseling
- Head Start
- Help Paying for Basic Needs
- Home Repair and Maintenance - Chores and More
- Homemaker Services - Chores and More
- HUD-Approved Housing Counseling
- Privately Owned Affordable Housing
- Snow Removal - Chores and More