Applewood Pointe Cooperative Communities
Senior Cooperative Housing
Applewood Pointe of Eagan
1565 Quarry Rd, Eagan, MN, 55121
Distance: 0 Miles
Cooperative housing provides full apartment or townhouse living. Cooperative housing is owned and administered by the people who live there. Members own a share of the project and the right to occupy a unit in the building.
Applewood Pointe is a network of senior cooperative communities in many locations managed by Ebenezer.
Applewood Pointe communities are designed around the needs and desires of active adults with a wide variety of amenities. Their communities are conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, area attractions, and transportation.
- Older adults
Twin Cities Metro Area
- Applewood Pointe Cooperative Communities - Marketing Office 8341 Lyndale Ave S, Ste 122, Marketing Office, Bloomington, MN, 55420-2262
- Applewood Pointe of Bloomington 8341 Lyndale Ave S, Bloomington, MN, 55420
- Applewood Pointe of Bloomington - Valley West 10650 Beard Ave S, Bloomington, MN, 55431
- Applewood Pointe of Bloomington at Southtown 8100 Russell Ave S, Bloomington, MN, 55431
- Applewood Pointe of Champlin 309 Dayton Rd, Champlin, MN, 55316-1301
- Applewood Pointe of Champlin at Mississippi Crossings 345 River Entry, Champlin, MN, 55316
- Applewood Pointe of Eden Prairie 16389 Glory Lane, Eden Prairie, MN, 55344
- Applewood Pointe of Maple Grove 6222 Quinwood Ln N, Maple Grove, MN, 55369
- Applewood Pointe of Maple Grove at Arbor Lakes 8250 Kirkwood Ln N, Maple Grove, MN, 55369
- Applewood Pointe of Minnetonka 12201 Minnetonka Blvd, Minnetonka, MN, 55305
- Applewood Pointe of New Brighton 1900 Rush Lake Trl, New Brighton, MN, 55112
- Applewood Pointe of Roseville 1480 Applewood Ct W, Roseville, MN, 55113
- Applewood Pointe of Roseville at Central Park 2665 Victoria St N, Roseville, MN, 55113
- Applewood Pointe of Roseville at Langton Lake 1996 Langton Lake Dr, Roseville, MN, 55113-1123
- Applewood Pointe of Shoreview 4785 Hodgson Rd, Shoreview, MN, 55126
- Applewood Pointe of Woodbury 6050 Lake Rd, Woodbury, MN, 55125
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-7000.8100-300Limited Equity Housing Cooperatives Definition
Apartment or condominium complexes or other housing facilities that are owned and administered collectively by the people who live there. A nonprofit corporation is set up to own and manage a building and the land on which it is located. Cooperative members do not own a particular part of the building and/or land, but own a share of stock in the project and the right to occupy a unit there. New residents are screened and selected by current residents and all pay equal shares of the cost of housing. Some housing cooperatives set aside a certain number of units for low-income people. Lower turnover rates, lower real estate tax assessments (in some local areas), controlled maintenance costs, and resident participation and control are some of the benefits of choosing cooperative homeownership. There are also personal income tax advantages.
YM-8480.3100Housing Cooperative Residents Definition
People who live in an apartment or condominium complex or other housing facility that is owned and administered collectively by those who live there.