Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency (AEOA)
Two Harbors Office
2124 10th St, Norden Ind. Park, Two Harbors, MN, 55616
Distance: 953 Miles
Food is distributed to those who need it. The emergency food is typically made available through donations.
Provides emergency and short-term food assistance to income-eligible individuals and families.
About This Location
- Community Action Partnership
- People with low income
Serves Aitkin, Carlton, Cook, Itasca, Koochiching Lake and St. Louis counties. No one who is in need of assistance will be turned away.
Bring proof of Income or proof of being on energy assistance. Clients must also fill out a form proving these.
Aurora Area Food Shelf: Tuesdays, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Babbitt Food Shelf: Food vouchers - distributed by churches (218) 827-2166
Cook County Food Shelf (Grand Marais) - Mondays, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Hermantown Area Food Shelf: Tuesdays, 10:00am - 1:30pm
Meadowlands Food Shelf: Thursdays, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Proctor Food Shelf - Wednesdays, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Quad City Food Shelf (Mt Iron) - Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10:00am - 4:00pm
Silver Bay Food Shelf - Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Tower Area Food Shelf - 3rd Tuesday, 2:30pm - 5:00pm
Two Harbors Food Shelf: Tuesdays, 10:00am - 3:45pm
Food Shelf: 10:00am - 3:45pm, Tuesday
|Energy Assistance Program||(844) 568-0149|
|Toll Free||(800) 223-1850|
|Two Harbors RSVP||(218) 834-2280|
- Aurora Food Shelf 203 S 2nd St E, Aurora, MN, 55705
- Babbitt Food Shelf Babbitt, MN, 55706
- Ely Food Shelf 15 W Conan St, Ely, MN, 55731
- Grand Marais Food Shelf 300 2nd St W, Congregational Church, Grand Marais, MN, 55604
- Hermantown RSVP and Family Resource Center 5028 Miller Trunk Hwy, Hermantown, MN, 55811
- Proctor Food Shelf 100 S Poink Dr, North door, Proctor, MN, 55810
- Quad City Food Shelf (Mt. Iron) 8367 Enterprise Dr N, Mountain Iron, MN, 55768
- Silver Bay Office 99 Edison Blvd, County Service Center, Silver Bay, MN, 55614
- Tower Area Food Shelf 414 Main St, The Timberjay (Basement), Tower, MN, 55790
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BD-1800.2000Food Pantries Definition
Programs that acquire food products through donations, canned food drives, food bank programs or direct purchase and distribute the food to people who are in emergency situations. Some pantries deliver food to people whose disabilities or illnesses make it difficult for them to leave home.