Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency (AEOA)
Grocery Delivery - Groceries to Go
702 S 3rd Ave, Virginia, MN, 55792
Distance: 953 Miles
Grocery store or grocery shopping assistance service provider that delivers food to your home. The service is available to people who are unable to go to the store, or for those who prefer to have groceries delivered.
Groceries to Go provides a grocery service to homebound older adults unable to manage grocery shopping.
* The service includes taking grocery orders, shopping, and delivery of groceries to the clients' home.
* Participants are responsible for making payments directly to grocery store and contribute to the cost of the service.
Area Served by County
- St. Louis County
At Home Services
- Grocery shopping assistance
- Community Action Partnership
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Private pay
- Title III
Homebound seniors over the age of 60 living in communities across the Iron Range
To apply, contact Senior and Nutrition services at (218) 735-6832
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
St. Louis, Lake, and Cook counties
Service delivery for some programs has extended to the four neighboring counties of Aitkin, Carlton, Itasca, and Koochiching
Some services available at this location are provided only in certain limited geographic areas. Please see the Eligibility requirements for each service to determine if that service is available in your location.
Groceries to Go is only available in St. Louis County
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Emergency Shelter
- Employment Support for Older Workers
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP)
- Home Ownership Assistance
- Home Repair and Maintenance
- Home Repair Financial Assistance
- HUD-Approved Housing Counseling
- Job Search Assistance - SNAP Employment & Training Programs
- Medical Equipment or Assistive Technology Loan Program
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Senior and Caregivers Guide to Services
- Telephone Reassurance
- Transitional Housing
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Weatherization Assistance Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BD-2400.2590Grocery Ordering/Delivery Definition
Food markets that accept online and/or telephone orders and deliver food and household supplies to the homes of people who are unable to go out and shop on their own behalf or who prefer to have their groceries delivered. Also included are food pantries that deliver the food to people with illnesses, disabilities, transportation issues or other extenuating circumstances which prevent them from picking it up; and programs that place online orders for older adults, people with disabilities and individuals who are struggle with using a computer or have no Internet access.