Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency (AEOA)
Home Repair and Maintenance
702 S 3rd Ave, Virginia, MN, 55792
Distance: 1029 Miles
Provides minor indoor and/or outdoor home repair and maintenance or handyman work to help keep homes safe.
Small in-home repairs including but not limited to
* Installing grab bars
* Keyless locks
* Smoke alarms
* Hand railings
* Other minor home repairs
- Community Action Partnership
- Private pay
Minnesota seniors, age 60 or older, living in Aurora, Biwabik, Eveleth, Gilbert, Hoyt Lakes, Mt. Iron, and Virginia
Fees based on income
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Serves residents of St. Louis, Lake, and Cook. Service delivery for some programs has extended to the four neighboring counties of Aitkin, Carlton, Itasca, and Koochiching.
Some services available at this location are provided only in certain limited geographic areas. Please see the Eligibility requirements for each service to determine if that service is available in your location.
Groceries to Go is only available in St. Louis County
|Toll Free||(800) 662-5711|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Emergency Shelter
- Employment Support for Older Workers
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (FAIM)
- Grocery Delivery - Groceries to Go
- Home Ownership Assistance
- Home Repair Financial Assistance
- HUD-Approved Housing Counseling
- Job Search Assistance - SNAP Employment & Training Programs
- Life Skills Education
- Medical Equipment or Assistive Technology Loan Program
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Senior and Caregivers Guide to Services
- Telephone Reassurance
- Transitional Housing
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Weatherization Assistance Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.2750-250General Minor Home Repair Programs Definition
Programs that provide a variety of minor home repair services for homeowners who qualify. Specific services vary by organization but include such things as fixing leaky pipes and faucets; clearing clogged drains; replacing broken switches, sockets and electrical fixtures; changing light bulbs; fixing or replacing door locks and handles; replacing broken screen doors or window panes; installing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and changing batteries; making minor repairs on stair treads; replacing carpet threshold strips; and replacing furnace filters.