Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency (AEOA)
Medical Equipment or Assistive Technology Loan Program
702 S 3rd Ave, Virginia, MN, 55792
Distance: 1399 Miles
(800) 662-5711 Ext: 6899
This program provides medical equipment/supplies and/or assistive technology at no cost for a certain loan period. The items available can vary by program, and may include Durable Medical Equipment (DME).
Lends home medical equipment to residents experiencing a temporary or permanent disability.
Equipment may include wheelchairs, shower chairs, bedside commodes, walkers, crutches, canes and high-rise toilet seats.
- Community Action Partnership
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Older adults
- Older adults with disabilities
Call for information at (800) 662-5711 Ext: 6899
A one time rental fee is charged per item rented. This fee varies depending on the type of equipment.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Serves residents of St. Louis, Lake, and Cook. Service delivery for some programs has extended to the four neighboring counties of Aitkin, Carlton, Itasca, and Koochiching.
Some services available at this location are provided only in certain limited geographic areas. Please see the Eligibility requirements for each service to determine if that service is available in your location.
Groceries to Go is only available in St. Louis County
|Toll Free||(800) 662-5711|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Emergency Shelter
- Employment Support for Older Workers
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (FAIM)
- Grocery Delivery - Groceries to Go
- Home Ownership Assistance
- Home Repair and Maintenance
- Home Repair Financial Assistance
- HUD-Approved Housing Counseling
- Job Search Assistance - SNAP Employment & Training Programs
- Life Skills Education
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Senior and Caregivers Guide to Services
- Telephone Reassurance
- Transitional Housing
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Weatherization Assistance Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-0650.0250Assistive Technology Equipment Loan Definition
Programs that enable individuals who have physical or sensory limitations to borrow the assistive technology products they require at no charge. Loans may be long or short-term in nature and the devices are returned once the agreed-upon period of time has elapsed.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.