Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency (AEOA)
702 S 3rd Ave, Virginia, MN, 55792
Distance: 1399 Miles
(800) 662-5711 Ext: 6899
Telephone check-ins provided to older adults or people with disabilities to enhance the health, safety and quality of life of people living alone.
Matches a trained volunteer friend with an older adult who may be frail, homebound, ill, lonely or disabled.
Volunteers provide the clients with a daily call to help keep them safe and living at home.
The telephone call acts as a safety net to insure that the senior is well. Emergency measures are in place if the senior does not answer the call.
- Community Action Partnership
- Title III
Seniors age 60 and over in Aitkin, Cook, Itasca, Lake, St. Louis, Carlton, and Koochiching counties
Call (800) 662-5711 Ext: 6899
Donations are encouraged.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Serves residents of St. Louis, Lake, and Cook. Service delivery for some programs has extended to the four neighboring counties of Aitkin, Carlton, Itasca, and Koochiching.
Some services available at this location are provided only in certain limited geographic areas. Please see the Eligibility requirements for each service to determine if that service is available in your location.
Groceries to Go is only available in St. Louis County
|Toll Free||(800) 662-5711|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Emergency Shelter
- Employment Support for Older Workers
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (FAIM)
- Grocery Delivery - Groceries to Go
- Home Ownership Assistance
- Home Repair and Maintenance
- Home Repair Financial Assistance
- HUD-Approved Housing Counseling
- Job Search Assistance - SNAP Employment & Training Programs
- Life Skills Education
- Medical Equipment or Assistive Technology Loan Program
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Senior and Caregivers Guide to Services
- Transitional Housing
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Weatherization Assistance Program