Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency (AEOA)
702 S 3rd Ave, Virginia, MN, 55792
Distance: 1399 Miles
(800) 662-5711 Ext: 7328
Discover ways to use your skills and interests to help others through community volunteer opportunities.
Offers assistance to individuals of all ages, groups, and families in locating volunteer opportunities with non-profit organizations in St. Louis, Cook and Lake counties.
Northland Volunteer Center also sponsors networking meetings and special events such as the annual Volunteer Fair and Hall of Fame Awards.
- Community Action Partnership
Serves residents of St. Louis, Cook and Lake counties
There is no fee for this service.
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
St. Louis, Lake, and Cook counties
Service delivery for some programs has extended to the four neighboring counties of Aitkin, Carlton, Itasca, and Koochiching
Some services available at this location are provided only in certain limited geographic areas. Please see the Eligibility requirements for each service to determine if that service is available in your location.
Groceries to Go is only available in St. Louis County
|Toll Free||(800) 662-5711|
Other Services or resources
- Emergency Shelter
- Employment Support for Older Workers
- Energy Assistance Program
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (FAIM)
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP)
- Grocery Delivery - Groceries to Go
- Home Ownership Assistance
- Home Repair and Maintenance
- Home Repair Financial Assistance
- HUD-Approved Housing Counseling
- Job Search Assistance - SNAP Employment & Training Programs
- Medical Equipment or Assistive Technology Loan Program
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Senior and Caregivers Guide to Services
- Telephone Reassurance
- Transitional Housing
- Weatherization Assistance Program
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PW-9000Volunteer Recruitment/Placement Definition
Programs that identify individuals who have chosen to work on a full or part-time basis without remuneration in one of the human service fields and which systematically evaluate the skills, talents and personalities of recruited volunteers and match them with human service agencies that need voluntary support.
PXVolunteer Opportunities Definition
Community organizations that are actively seeking individuals with the requisite knowledge, skills and experience who are willing to offer their services and work on a full or part-time basis without remuneration on projects or in positions that benefit the organization itself or the people it serves. Many agencies that provide volunteer opportunities also offer intensive training in the tasks that are required for the job.
Individuals who offer their services and work on a full or part-time basis without remuneration.