Avada Audiology and Hearing Care
Hearing Loss Services
Avada Audiology & Hearing Care Center - Hastings
107 12th St W, Hastings, MN, 55033-2320
Distance: 854 Miles
Audiology services for people who are hard of hearing or are impacted by hearing loss. Program can include evaluations, therapy, hearing aid fittings or other related services.
Provides hearing screening and consultation
Also offers a variety of hearing aid choices:
* Invisible in the canal
* In the canal
* Completely in the canal
* In the ear
* Behind the ear
* Receiver in the ear
Patients are offered free adjustments and free batteries for the life of their hearing instruments.
Client Information and Specialization
- Deaf or hard-of-hearing
- Older adults
- People with disabilities
|Toll Free||(877) 697-9148|
- Avada Audiology & Hearing Care Center - Anoka 2850 Cutters Grove Ave, Ste 104, Anoka, MN, 55303-4987
- Avada Audiology & Hearing Care Center - Baxter 7656 Design Rd, Ste 300, Baxter, MN, 56425-8694
- Avada Audiology & Hearing Care Center - Buffalo 1200 Highway 25 N, Ste 100, Buffalo, MN, 55313-2930
- Avada Audiology & Hearing Care Center - Burnsville 12940 Harriet Ave S, Ste 110, Burnsville, MN, 55337-2680
- Avada Audiology & Hearing Care Center - Cloquet 4 13th St, Cloquet, MN, 55720-1846
- Avada Audiology & Hearing Care Center - Duluth 324 W Superior St, Ste 200, Duluth, MN, 55802-1707
- Avada Audiology & Hearing Care Center - Edina 7300 Metro Blvd, Ste 140, Edina, MN, 55439-2312
- Avada Audiology & Hearing Care Center - Forest Lake 86 3rd St NW, Forest Lake, MN, 55025-1114
- Avada Audiology & Hearing Care Center - Inver Grove Heights 5972 Cahill Ave, Ste 103, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 55076-1521
- Avada Audiology & Hearing Care Center - Maplewood 2785 White Bear Ave N, Ste 406, Maplewood, MN, 55109-1311
- Avada Audiology & Hearing Care Center - New Hope 7500 42nd Ave N, Ste B, New Hope, MN, 55427-1225
- Avada Audiology & Hearing Care Center - Plymouth 3021 Harbor Ln N, Ste 212, Plymouth, MN, 55447-5120
- Avada Audiology & Hearing Care Center - Roseville 1935 County Road B2 W, Ste 180, Roseville, MN, 55113-2754
- Avada Audiology & Hearing Care Center - Shakopee 327 Marschall Rd, Ste 200, Shakopee, MN, 55379-1680
- Avada Audiology & Hearing Care Center - St. Cloud 1411 W Saint Germain St, Ste 203, St. Cloud, MN, 56301-4382
- Avada Audiology & Hearing Care Center - Waconia 133 W 1st St, Ste L102, Waconia, MN, 55387-1333
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LF-4900.2145Hearing Aid Evaluations Definition
Programs that determine the proper amplification equipment for individuals who have hearing impairments and/or which evaluate the adequacy of present equipment.
LF-4900.2150Hearing Screening Definition
Programs that offer hearing threshold tests for the purpose of identifying individuals whose ability to perceive sound falls outside the normal range. People who fail the screening test need an in-depth evaluation by an audiologist.
LH-0600.3000-300Hearing Aids Definition
Programs that pay for or provide amplification equipment for people who have impaired but correctable hearing. Included are hearing aids that are placed in the canal, in the ear (ITE or intraural), or behind the ear (BTE); eyeglasses aids; body aids; and vibrotactile aids which vibrate to assist the wearer to recognize speech and increase environmental awareness.
LR-8000.0500-030Audiological Evaluations Definition
Programs that establish the nature and extent of an individual's hearing loss in order to devise an appropriate treatment plan. Evaluations may include pure tone and speech audiometry which measure hearing in terms of reception of calibrated test tones or spoken words which are presented at controlled levels of intensity; impedence tests which measure the integrity of the middle ear system and rule out conductive pathology; and auditory brain stem tests which utilize equipment similar to an EKG to measure neurological activity in response to auditory stimuli.