Babbitt Senior Center
71 South Dr, Babbitt, MN, 55706
Distance: 1100 Miles
Senior centers offer services and recreational activities that are of interest to older adults.
* Coffee 'n at 7:30am - 10:30am Monday - Saturday
* Senior Meals through Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency (AEOA) are available Monday - Friday with advance registrations
* Bingo on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 1:00pm
* Garbage Bingo every Thursday at 1:00pm
* Potluck and movie the 4th Sunday of the month at 3:00pm, public welcome
* Bingo at Central Manor on the 3rd Friday on the month at 1:00pm
* Two bus trips a year and other outings
* Walking and exercise
- Older adults
Primarily serves Seniors, 50 years of age or above, who are residents of Babbitt
For more information, call the Center at (218) 827-3770 or just drop in
City of Babbitt
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
TC-5500.8000Senior Centers Definition
Multipurpose centers that serve as focal points for older adults in the community and which offer, at a single location, a wide variety of services and activities that are needed by and of interest to this population.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.