BeMedWise Program at NeedyMeds
Information and Support - Medication Safety
50 Whittemore St, Gloucester, MA, 01930
Distance: 28 Miles
Learn more about a specific topic and how to connect to additional resources and services.
Provides health and medicine consumer safety.
* Taking medicine safely
* Maximize medicine benefits and reduce risk
* Tips for giving children medicine
* Storing and disposing medicine safely
* Medication management for older adults
* Questions to ask about your medicines and conversation checklist
* Dangers of medicine abuse and education
* Drug addiction and recovery
* Education tools and tool kits for all ages
* Ten questions to ask you provider when taking medication
* Healthy conversation checklist
- Older adults
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-2700.5000-500Medication Information Definition
Programs that provide general information about prescription and over-the-counter medication and other substances (e.g., herbal remedies, vitamins and other supplements, illegal drugs) that people may be taking or considering, and answer any questions they may have about their current medication regimen or one that has been recommended.
TJ-3000.8000Specialized Information and Referral Definition
Programs that maintain information about community resources that are appropriate for a specific target group or human services sector (for example, youth programs or addiction services) and which link individuals who are in need of specialized services with appropriate resources and/or which provide information about community agencies and organizations that offer specialized services.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.