Brewster Senior Citizens
1019 3rd Ave, Brewster, MN, 56119-4005
Distance: 465 Miles
Senior center that offers a wide variety of services and recreational activities that are of interest to older adults
* Lutheran Social Service senior nutrition site - Lunch is served at 12:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Reservations are required the day before by 11:45am
- Home delivered meals are also offered
* Card games
* Birthday celebration the second Tuesday of the month
* Pie and ice cream social - June (each year)
* Garden and miscellaneous auction - (occasionally)
- Sliding fee scale
Call or come in. Reservations required for noon meal by 11:45am the day before.
$5 annual membership fee
Dinners - $4 suggested donation (Individuals are asked to pay what they feel they can.)
9:30am - 3:30pm, Monday and Tuesday
10:00am - 1:00pm, Wednesday and Thursday
10:00am - 12:30pm, Friday
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
TC-5500.8000Senior Centers Definition
Multipurpose centers that serve as focal points for older adults in the community and which offer, at a single location, a wide variety of services and activities that are needed by and of interest to this population.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.