Cannon Valley Senior Center
120 State St W, Cannon Falls, MN, 55009
Distance: 1410 Miles
Senior centers offer services and recreational activities that are of interest to older adults.
Provides a number of social and recreational activities:
* Adventures in Learning - Educational programming and speakers over lunch
* Book Buddies - Helping first graders with reading skills at Cannon Falls Elementary
* Computer education and internet access and assistance
* Health and fitness programs
* Day trips and group travel
* Cannon Valley Ensemble - woodwind and brass instrument band
- Older adults
Cannon Falls area
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
TC-5500.8000Senior Centers Definition
Multipurpose centers that serve as focal points for older adults in the community and which offer, at a single location, a wide variety of services and activities that are needed by and of interest to this population.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.