Center City Housing Corp.
Privately Owned Affordable Housing
600 W Superior St, Duluth, MN, 55802-1500
Distance: 1012 Miles
This is a privately owned building that provides rental housing to income eligible households that is lower than the market rate rent for the area. This type of affordable housing assistance may have additional eligibility requirements.
Applicant must meet income limits set for the state funded affordable units. Check with the property management for specific income limits. Individual properties may have additional eligibility requirements.
The San Marco Apartments accepts individuals with criminal histories.
St. Louis County
- Cahill Place Apartments 6020 Cahill Ave, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 55076-1522
- Francis Skinner Apartments 102 E 1st St, Duluth, MN, 55802-2139
- Garfield Square Apartments 10 Piedmont Ave, Duluth, MN, 55806-2238
- Hillside/Steve O'neil Apartments 115 W 4th St, Duluth, MN, 55806
- Memorial Park Apartments II 605 N Central Ave, Duluth, MN, 55807-1302
- Park Place of Bemidji 600 3rd St NW, Bemidji, MN, 56601-2960
- San Marco Apartments 230 W 3rd St, Duluth, MN, 55806-2775
- Windwood Townhomes 807 Upham Rd, Duluth, MN, 55811
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-7000.4600Low Income/Subsidized Rental Housing Definition
Housing programs that make rental housing more readily available to homeless people and/or low-income individuals and families (those below 50% of the area's median income). Some complexes or housing units may be reserved for low-income older adults, people with disabilities and/or other special populations.