Central Minnesota Senior Care, Inc.
Assisted Living Facility
Central Minnesota Senior Care, Prinsburg
403 Cardinal Dr, Prinsburg, MN, 56281
An assisted living facility provides sleeping accommodations and assisted living services including, but not limited to:
* Assistance with dressing, eating, oral hygiene, hair care, grooming, using the bathroom, and bathing
* Preparing specialized diets ordered by a licensed health professional
* Medication management services
* Hands-on assistance with transfers and mobility
* Assisting the person with eating when they have complicated eating problems
* Providing other complex or specialty health care services
* Awake staff available 24/7 to respond to residents' health and safety needs
The Uniform Disclosure of Assisted Living Services and Amenities (UDALSA) and the Assisted Living Bill of Rights is available to all current and perspective clients as required by MN Statute 144G.
Select the link below to the see the UDALSA for this location which describes services, supports and amenities available at the facility.
- Number of Assisted Living rental units in building 5
- Personal care/home health
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- 24 hours a day
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|23208||Assisted Living||Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)||https://www.health.state.mn.us/facilities/regulation/assistedliving/udalsa/23208.pdf|
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Atwater (Sunrise) 316 Sunrise Ln N, Atwater, MN, 56209
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Benson (Hwy 29) 287 Highway 29 NE, Benson, MN, 56215
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Brainerd 1008 S 10th St, Brainerd, MN, 56401
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Brownton - Shade Tree Retirement Center 115 4th Ave S, Brownton, MN, 55312
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Lake Benton (Mork) 501 Mork St, Lake Benton, MN, 56149
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Little Falls 315 6th St SW, Little Falls, MN, 56345
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Marshall - Patricia Court 1232 Patricia Ct, Marshall, MN, 56258
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Sunburg - Sunburg 403 Central Ave, Sunburg, MN, 56289
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Willmar - Gorton I 2323 Gorton Ave NW, Willmar, MN, 56201
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Willmar - Island View Manor 700 Highway 71 NE, Willmar, MN, 56201
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-8400.6000-060Assisted Living Facilities Definition
Residential facilities specially constructed or converted to combine housing and supportive services in a "homelike" environment with the goal of maximizing the individual functioning and autonomy of residents. Assisted living facilities generally have private apartment-style accommodations with walk in showers, wide doors for wheelchair access, emergency pull cord systems and other special amenities; and offer the individualized array of personal care services which will allow each resident to function as independently as possible. Services vary from facility to facility, but usually include three meals a day with special diets, as required; housekeeping and linen services; personal laundry; social and recreational activities; transportation to medical appointments, stores and community services; money management assistance; assistance with toileting, bathing, grooming, dressing, mobility and other activities of daily living; medication management and administration; therapy and pharmacy services; and wellness and exercise programs. Assisted living facilities may be licensed by the state or may not require a license depending on the area in which they are located.