Central Minnesota Senior Care, Inc.
Central Minnesota Senior Care, Willmar - Island View Manor
700 Highway 71 NE, Willmar, MN, 56201
Homemaker Services help with general household activities when a person is unable to manage the home, or when the person regularly responsible for these activities is temporarily absent or unable to manage the home.
About This Location
Homemaker services may include:
* Meal preparation
* Routine household tasks
* Assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, eating, dressing, mobility, transferring from bed to chair and using the toilet)
* Assistance with arranging transportation
* Informal emotional support
* Social stimulation
* Monitoring safety and well being
For people on the waivers or Alternative Care Program, Activities of Daily Living (ADL) or Home Management may be provided under the Homemaker service when providers have the appropriate level of licensure.
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers, the Alternative Care program, and the Essential Community Supports program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
- Private pay
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Benson - 13th 414 13th St S, Benson, MN, 56215
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Benson (Hwy 29) 287 Highway 29 NE, Benson, MN, 56215
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Lake Benton (Mork) 501 Mork St, Lake Benton, MN, 56149
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Litchfield 122 W 4th St, Litchfield, MN, 56355
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Little Falls 315 6th St SW, Little Falls, MN, 56345
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Prinsburg 403 Cardinal Dr, Prinsburg, MN, 56281
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Watkins Area Homes II 131 Church St S, Watkins, MN, 55389
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Willmar - Becker II 1409 Becker Ave SE, Willmar, MN, 56201
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Willmar - Gorton I 2323 Gorton Ave NW, Willmar, MN, 56201
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Willmar - Highland Apartments 115 Becker Ave SE, Willmar, MN, 56201
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.3000Homemaker Assistance Definition
Programs that offer the services of trained homemakers who go into the homes of families whose routines have been disrupted by long or short-term illness, disability or other problems, and assume responsibility for routine household activities including menu planning, budgeting, shopping, child care, meal preparation, laundry and general household management including light housekeeping.