Central Minnesota Senior Care, Inc.
Central Minnesota Senior Care, Willmar - Highland Apartments
115 Becker Ave, Willmar, MN, 56201
Homemaker Services help with general household activities when a person is unable to manage the home, or when the person regularly responsible for these activities is temporarily absent or unable to manage the home.
About This Location
All licensed Homemaker services may provide:
* Help with routine household tasks and cleaning
* Monitoring safety and well-being
For people on the waivers or Alternative Care Program, Activities of Daily Living (ADL) or Home Management may be provided under the Homemaker service when providers have the appropriate level of licensure.
* Home Management
- Arranging for transportation
- Meal preparation
- Shopping for food, clothing and household supplies
- Simple household repairs
* Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Help with bathing, eating, dressing, mobility, transferring from bed to chair and toileting
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers, the Alternative Care program, and the Essential Community Supports program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
If you have waiver funding, the support plan (based on an assessment of your needs) determines which services are funded through your waiver.
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
- Private pay
Waiver Service Specialties
- Activities of Daily Living Assistance
- Basic Cleaning
- Home Management
- Central Minnesota Senior Care - Prinsburg 403 Cardinal Dr, Prinsburg, MN, 56281
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Little Falls 315 6th St SW, Little Falls, MN, 56345
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Willmar - Becker II 1409 Becker Ave SE, Willmar, MN, 56201
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Willmar - Gorton I 2323 Gorton Ave NW, Willmar, MN, 56201
- Central Minnesota Senior Care, Willmar - Island View Manor 700 Highway 71 NE, Willmar, MN, 56201
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.3000Homemaker Assistance Definition
Programs that offer the services of trained homemakers who go into the homes of families whose routines have been disrupted by long or short-term illness, disability or other problems, and assume responsibility for routine household activities including menu planning, budgeting, shopping, child care, meal preparation, laundry and general household management including light housekeeping.