College City Design-Build, Inc.
Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Install
7910 Lakeville Blvd, Lakeville, MN, 55044-5700
Distance: 1037 Miles
Environmental accessibility adaptations are physical adaptations to a person's home. These home accessibility modifications can make a home safer and help people function with greater independence.
Offers a full range of residential design-build remodeling and new custom home construction services.
* New custom home construction
* Design and build
* Lower levels
* Additions and porches
* Exterior renovation
* Moisture intrusion and remediation
* Crawl spaces
About This Location
Home accessibility modifications to your present residence or new construction may include, but are not limited to the following:
* Modification of bathrooms and kitchens, including grab bars
* Widening of doorways
* Adaptive couches, chairs, tables and beds
* Adaptive bikes and strollers
* Alarm/monitoring systems and other requirements of applicable life safety and fire codes (if any)
* Floor coverings (such as allergy friendly or accessibility flooring)
* Specialized electric and plumbing systems (necessary to accommodate medical equipment and supplies)
* Modification to meet egress requirements that are not the homeowner's responsibility and are related to a person's assessed needs
* Monitoring technology
* Shatterproof windows
Credentials/Qualifications of Enrolled Waiver Providers
- Residential Building Contractor
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Older adults
Most providers accept several funding sources, which may include waiver funding, Alternative Care Program, private pay, or other insurance.
For waiver funding or Alternative Care Program to cover this service, the waiver assessment must show that they specifically:
* Are determined to be necessary to meet the needs of the person based on their assessment
* Are of direct and specific benefit due to the person's disability
* Enable the participant to function with greater independence
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers and the Alternative Care Program in the Community-Based Services Manual and the Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) Provider Manual.
Twin Cities and South Metro areas
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-3000.1000Accessible Home Construction Definition
Programs that build, finance or facilitate the construction of barrier free homes for people with disabilities.
BH-3000.3500Home Barrier Evaluation/Removal Services Definition
Programs that provide assistance in the form of labor and supplies for people with disabilities who need to install ramps, elevators, stair glides or lifts; widen doorways; install grab bars in showers and bathrooms; lower kitchen and other cabinets; or make other modifications in their homes or apartments to make them accessible. Also included are programs that assess the accessibility of homes and apartments of people who have disabilities and make recommendations regarding necessary modifications.
BH-3700.2800Home Building Information Definition
Programs that provide technical assistance for people who want to build a home. Services may include information and guidance about selecting a site, obtaining financing, and designing and constructing the home.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.