Community Health Service Inc (CHSI)
Community Health Service - Grafton
1113 W 11th St, Grafton, ND, 58237-2139
Distance: 933 Miles
Dental clinic offering treatment services to help improve dental health
- Hispanic/Latino Community
Kittson, Marshall and Polk counties
|Toll Free||(877) 352-4048|
- Community Health Service - Crookston 310 S Broadway, Crookston, MN, 56716-1913
- Community Health Service - Rochester, and South Mobile Unit 1926 Collegeview Rd E, RCTC Heintz Center, Rochester, MN, 55904
- Community Health Service - Willmar 1804 Trott Ave SW, Willmar, MN, 56201-2743
- Community Health Service Inc (CHSI) - Central Office and North Mobile Unit 810 4th Ave S, Ste 101, Moorhead, MN, 56560-2891
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LV-1600.2400General Dentistry Definition
Programs that provide primary oral health care for patients of all ages. General dentists are responsible for the diagnosis, treatment, management and overall coordination of specialized services related to the patient's oral health needs. Services generally include an oral health history, preventive dental cleanings, dental radiographs, oral cancer screening, an examination of the teeth to detect tooth decay or other problems, a periodontal examination to detect gum disease, dental restorations (e.g., fillings, crowns and implants), cosmetic dentistry, and other procedures such as fluoride treatment.