Community Partners - Two Harbors
Activities for Seniors - Living at Home Block Nurse
417 South Ave, Two Harbors, MN, 55616-1648
Distance: 475 Miles
Recreational activities for older adults to create social connections, learn new things and get involved in a variety of programs
Programming which includes:
* Lunches at local eateries and other excursions
* Educational workshops
People 60+ who reside in the Two Harbors area
Varies with each event.
9:00am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday
People 60+ and their caregivers who reside in the City of Two Harbors and the north shore area from Knife River up to the Gooseberry River and 5 miles inland
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Caregiver Consultant - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Community Resource Guide
- Companionship - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Errand Running and Shopping - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Healthy Aging Classes
- Respite - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Support Group - Caregivers and Memory Loss (Memory Cafe) - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Transportation - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PS-8000.6000Older Adult Social Clubs Definition
Organizations such that provide an opportunity for older adults to meet and socialize through dances, parties, picnics, barbecues and other companionable activities. Some organizations may also offer lecture series which address topics of interest to the membership or provide opportunities for involvement in charitable fundraising and other similar activities.