Community Partners - Two Harbors
Community Resource Guide
417 South Ave, Two Harbors, MN, 55616-1648
Distance: 475 Miles
Guides or directories that provide information about resources and services that are available locally for older adults or to support caregivers
9:00am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday
People 60+ and their caregivers who reside in the City of Two Harbors and the north shore area from Knife River up to the Gooseberry River and 5 miles inland
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Activities for Seniors - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Caregiver Consultant - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Companionship - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Errand Running and Shopping - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Healthy Aging Classes
- Respite - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Support Group - Caregivers and Memory Loss (Memory Cafe) - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Transportation - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
TJ-6500.1700Directory/Resource List Publication Definition
Programs that publish and distribute directories of agencies that provide human services for residents of the community and/or resource lists. Included are programs that produce directories/lists that focus on a specific geographical area, service category or target group as well as those that produce a comprehensive directory of all community resources.