Community Partners - Two Harbors
Errand Running and Shopping - Living at Home Block Nurse
417 South Ave, Two Harbors, MN, 55616-1648
Distance: 475 Miles
Shopping assistance and help with other errands for people who have trouble making such trips on their own
Volunteer support services in the home including:
* Help with laundry and shopping
9:00am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday
People 60+ and their caregivers who reside in the City of Two Harbors and the north shore area from Knife River up to the Gooseberry River and 5 miles inland
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Activities for Seniors - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Caregiver Consultant - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Community Resource Guide
- Companionship - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Healthy Aging Classes
- Respite - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Support Group - Caregivers and Memory Loss (Memory Cafe) - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Transportation - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.1800Errand Running/Shopping Assistance Definition
Programs that offer the services of individuals who are available to make short trips to purchase groceries, pick up prescriptions, withdraw or deposit money in the bank, drop off or retrieve laundry and do other small tasks for older adults, people with disabilities and other individuals who cannot leave their homes or are otherwise unable or prefer not to perform these tasks for themselves.