Community Partners - Two Harbors
417 South Ave, Two Harbors, MN, 55616-1648
Distance: 353 Miles
Rides to access services, community activities, and resources for people on a waiver or Alternative Care (AC) program, when other transportation is not available.
Covered services include rides to:
* Meet the needs and preferences as written in the person's support plan
* Waiver services when the rate for the waiver service does not include transportation
The following are non-covered transportation services:
* Transportation to health care services available through Medical Assistance (MA) state plan services
* Transportation when alternate transportation is available free of charge, (such as through family, neighbors, friends, or community agencies)
Non-covered services for a personal vehicle include:
* Any payment beyond negotiated mileage or trip reimbursement
* Reimbursement to a person for the purpose of transporting self or the use of their own vehicle
Learn more about this waiver service in the Community-Based Services Manual and the Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) Provider Manual.
Licenses and Certifications
- Approved by DHS as Meeting State Standards
- Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) Enrolled Provider
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
Waiver Service Specialties
- Alternative Care Program, Billed by One-Way Trip
- Billed by One-Way Trip
If you live in the Twin Cities Metro Area, contact Minnesota Non-Emergency Transportation (MNet) at: (651) 645-9254
If you are certified for Specialized Transportation, and live outside of the Metro area, you may contact this provider directly.
9:00am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday
People 60+ and their caregivers who reside in the City of Two Harbors and the north shore area from Knife River up to the Gooseberry River and 5 miles inland
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Activities for Seniors - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Caregiver Consultant - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Community Resource Guide
- Companionship - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Errand Running and Shopping - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Healthy Aging Classes
- Respite - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Support Group - Caregivers and Memory Loss (Memory Cafe) - Living at Home Block Nurse
- Transportation - Living at Home Block Nurse
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BT-4500.6500-170Disability Related Transportation Definition
Programs that provide door-to-door (or curb-to-curb) transportation for purposes of shopping, banking, social events, medical appointments, getting to and from work, and similar activities for people with disabilities who need special accommodations and are unable to utilize other available means of transportation. Also included are programs that provide transportation for youngsters with disabilities who have no other means of accessing necessary specialized services and activities. Some but not all vehicles used for this purpose are equipped with wheelchair lifts.
BT-4500.6500-800Senior Ride Programs Definition
Programs that provide door-to-door (or curb-to-curb) transportation for purposes of medical appointments, shopping, banking, social events, and other similar activities for older adults who need special accommodations and are unable to utilize other available means of transportation.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.